Orderhive provides businesses with the tools they need to optimize inventory management, order processing, and shipping.
What is Orderhive Procurement Software
Orderhive is a web based application which brings several aspects of your business to one place. You will have access to tools for inventory management, order processing, shipping, invoicing, and tracking, in one piece of easy to use software.
Orderhive also supports more than 350 different channels which facilitate the optimization of even more aspects of your business from directly within the Orderhive ecosystem.
Using Orderhive will help you to simplify your procurement process. Seamless procurement workflows are provided with the intention of giving you the confidence to grow your business. Here are some of the major benefits of using Orderhive to grow your business.
- Keep on top of stock levels: Orderhive provides real-time oversight of your inventory across all of your sales channels. This allows you to see at a glance what your stock levels are and if you need to take any action. This software is set up with the intention of having businesses never run out of stock again.
- Centralized Inventory: With Orderhive, you will be able to manage all of your inventory across all of your online sales channels from directly within the software. Changes are automatically synced across all channels, ensuring that stock levels are always up to date.
- Grow your online business – efficient shipping: Regardless of the size of your ecommerce busines, Orderhive will let you process and ship multiple orders using one administrative account. It’s possible to assign orders to different suppliers using the provided dropship management. This eliminates fulfillment hassles.
- Automatic inventory updating: Whenever a sale is made through a store integrated with your Orderhive account, your stock levels will be automatically updated. This prevents mistakes being made because of manual entry.
- Upgraded packages available: As your business grows you may need a more customized system and more resources. Orderhive Plus lets you scale your setup depending on your needs.
- Real-time business analytics: Orderhive provides real-time analytics that are easy to understand and take action on. This lets you optimize your performance more quickly.
- Secure platform: All of your data is transferred and backed up using 256-bit SSL encryption. Orderhive also runs vulnerability scans and tests on a regular basis to make sure that your data and business is always secure.
- Easy to change plans: Orderhive lets you upgrade/downgrade your current plan to suit your needs at any time.
- 20/6 support: Orderhive is easy to use but on the occasion that you run into problems, experts are available to help through chat, phone, and email 20 hours a day and 6 days a week.
Orderhive provides a strong feature set for managing your procurement needs. It allows you to optimize several aspects of your procurement process. We will highlight the major features below.
Complete Order Management Ecosystem
Orderhive is a complete order management ecosystem that syncs your sales orders with your inventory. It also automates your order management process.
Orderhive syncs your sales orders across multiple channels with your inventory and warehouse. This lets businesses consolidate and automate their order handling and fulfillment workflow. You will also be able to track shipments, send real time updates and implement quick delivery times.
Orderhive integrates with with multiple carriers, improving the effectiveness of your business. With this procurement software, you will have access to top shippers such as USPS, DHL, UPS, and many more through the shipping and tracking module. An instant shipping calculator is provided to help you determine which shipper best suits a particular order and order destination. Orderhive offers a great solution for sellers who rely on third party logistic companies (3PLs).
Inventory Control Software
Inventory control is an important aspect of your procurement process. It allows you to ensure that you always have enough inventory to sell but not more than you need.
With Orderhive, you can create a detailed product database. You will also be able to apply efficient filters for finding items quickly. You can also create product variants and bundled products.
Orderhive is compatible with barcodes which opens up a world of possibilities. This means that you can use your barcodes to help you with all of your inventory control activities. You could be receiving a purchase order, putting up a stock count, or picking and packing products for orders. By avoiding manual interaction with your products you can significantly improve the efficiency with which you conduct your inventory control activities.
In addition to the other inventory control features, you will also have access to effective stock management capabilities. You will be able to track inventory in real time and have changes to stock reflect in updates across multiple channels and warehouses.
You will also be able to easily resolve duplicate stock keeping units (SKUs) across the multiple channels you sell on and create product bundles and kits.
Multi Channel Inventory Management
Orderhive gives you the ability to automate your multi channel inventory management and sales orders.
You can sell on channels such Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and others with no hassle. You can sync inventory between orders and inventory details to keep your stock updated in real-time. Moreover, you have the ability to sell in multiple currencies.
Editing details in the backend of Orderhive results in the changes being reflected across all of your channels.
Although you might only have a certain stock level in your warehouse, you can show the desired amount of stock in order to drive sales to your business.
Your inventory is synced with inventory orders which lets you see in real-time information on your inventory. This helps prevent running out of stock.
Inventory Report and Analytics
You can gauge your performance easily with Orderhive. you have access to 15 types of reports which all have visual insights. You will be able to gain insights on inventory performance, product performance, channels performance, and other factors. This data ultimately helps you to make informed business decisions.
Of note, you will be able to figure out which shippers serve you best by analyzing fulfillment rates, average shipping price and other factors. You will also be able to identify consumer behavior. You will be able to determine who are your repeat customers in terms of order size etc.
Purchase Order Management
Orderhive uses barcode reader enabled POs which saves time and lets you automate your purchase order management with the web based system. You will have flexibility when sending and receiving purchase orders with Orderhive. The system allows for partial replenishment, receiving inventory into a warehouse of your choice, mainging consignments, tracking expenses, and creating a hassle free workflow.
You will be able to email purchase orders, create POs in multiple currencies, view your PO history and even generate PO reports as well.
There are several integrations available across several categories which expand the functionality of Orderhive. The integrations fall under the following categories:
- Point of Sale
- Coming soon
Orderhive has 4 tiers for users to choose from. We will outline them below.
The starter package goes for $99.99/mo and offers the following features:
- 2 integrations
- Unlimited number of orders
- Unlimited number of SKUs
- Unlimited number of warehouses
- Unlimited number of users
- Free onboarding
- Chat/email support
The Professional package starts at $199.99/mo and comes with the following features:
- All starter features
- 4 integrations
The growth packages is priced at $299.99/mo and offers the following:
- All professional features
- 6 integrations
- API access
You will have to contact the Orderhive team in order to get pricing information on this package. The features offered are as follows:
- All growth features
- Unlimited integrations
- Dedicated account manager
Overdrive is offered through a completely web-based interface. English is the only supported language however.
Support is offered via live chat email, phone, or Skype 24 hours a day and 6 days a week. There is also a large knowledgebase with helpful articles on integrations, getting started, sales orders and many more categories.
There is also a relatively large collection of help videos which might be preferable in some cases to the knowledgebase articles.
Additionally, there is a list of infographics which have the aim of providing tips on result-oriented growth for your business.
Orderhive is an easy to use procurement software application offered through a web based interface. It is an excellent solution for managing orders, inventory, and shipping management. It lets you integrate your data so that you can track the movement of your products from warehouses to end-customers as well.
It is a secure platform which comes equipped with excellent customer service. Analytics are also provided which give business owners helpful information on how their business is doing. This lets businesses essentially know where they are doing well and where they need to improve.
Overall Orderhive is an excellent solution for managing your entire procurement process in an efficient manner. It automates all of the relevant workflows, saving you a great deal of hassle and freeing up your time so that you can dedicate it to business growth activities.