What is iDashboards?
iDashboards Software is designed to be a business intelligence solution that will help you with data analysis and to make highly intelligent business decisions. With the end user in mind, this intelligence software was created to be very easy to use and comes complete with a large range of features. iDashboards is very robust to meet all your business needs.
Founded in 2003 by Shadan Malik, he became one of the first software developers to make software that is cloud-hosted. Now, the staff at iDashboards is on the path to helping organizations like yours to understand their data with ease. With customers like United Way, Michigan Humane Society and even Navy Federal Credit Union, iDashboards is making its mark worldwide with over 400 thousand users.
Aside from giving organizations a business intelligence solution that is robust, the developers wanted a system that would make data analysis and reporting simpler and much easier to comprehend. This interactive business intelligence solution is helping organizations to adopt a new dashboard culture. The idea is to make data clear and to encourage complete transparency among users and management.
Benefits of iDashboards Software:
You want a business intelligence solution that will work for your data analysis. Beyond that, you want one that will give as much to your organization as you invest. Therefore, it is essential that you look into the various types of benefits this intelligence software offers. Check out this list of the various benefits offered by iDashboards.
- You don’t need to spend a ridiculous amount of time learning this software. iDashboards is very easy to use intelligence software. You will be up and running in no time.
- There is a free trial that will allow you to test it out before purchasing. You only want the best you can in a business intelligence solution. Try this one out for free.
- iDashboards is designed to allow you to take control of your organization’s data and the volume of data. You will always have a clear line of sight into your organizational information.
- Build your dashboard through the various customization options that are available.
- Choose how you do data analysis by using the over 225 charts and graphs that are already pre-made.
- Do reports and data analysis faster than ever before. Don’t waste days putting reports together, get them done in a fraction of the time and focus more on mission-critical
- You won’t have to spend days learning new iDashboards is so easy to use you can be using it like a pro in less than 24 hours.
- Reduce the paper trail that has room for tons of errors. You can digitize your reporting and be sure your numbers will be accurate for data analysis.
- Choose how you want to see the reports. You can have a bird’s eye view, or you can drill down deeper to uncover information you didn’t know was available.
- No matter what industry your organization is in, you are sure that iDashboards will speak a language that is specific to you. It is a seamless transition into your day to day operations.
- There is no additional hardware you need to purchase. You can implement iDashboards right away using the equipment you already have. Without the need to purchase new hardware, you are saving both time and money.
Features of iDashboards:
The various features that come with an intelligence software are what helps you determine if it will be the right fit for your organization. You want to know that you will have what you need and that it will suit all your specific needs. Here is a look at the various features that are offered by iDashboards.
Know that you are at the forefront of this intelligence software.
There is a self-service dashboard that provides you with the tools necessary to empower you and your organization. Make some engaging and specific dashboards. Each of these dashboards is created for your organization. You can build from custom charts and graphs based on data analysis. Edit all the graphs and charts, used and shared amongst everyone within your organization.
Customize each of the charts and graphs you need. You can have all the information you need to be added to each dashboard. Upload your organizational logos for branding, customize the colors and even add videos to each of your dashboard creations. You can make specific dashboards so that you have one for each department.
Enjoy the fact that you will be spending less time sifting through various spreadsheets and former databases. Through the dashboards, you will have all your information together in one cohesive place. In turn, you will be able to make more informed and smart business decisions.
Drill down and know everything about your information through this business intelligence solution.
Have all the information available to help you dive deep into your data. You won’t have to worry about drowning in a disorganized mess of spreadsheets. With a simple click of the mouse, you will be able to pivot from the overview into the granular details of each of your dashboards.
Using the intuitive drill-down feature, you can go through each layer of your data. Going through the layers will allow you to uncover insights you need to see where to make improvements and what should remain the same. Ask and answer your questions and gain all the clarity you need to promote progression in your organization.
Make all your data collection come together seamlessly.
Have all your business metrics on one view. Through the connect in iDashboards you will be able to bring all your data sources together. These sources can include excel spreadsheets, SQL databases and even various cloud applications.
Use this information to build new charts by mixing the data in a cohesive dashboard. You will be able to spot hidden trends with just a glance. In turn, you will make more informed decisions for the better of your organization through this business intelligence solution.
With everything in your data dashboard working together, you will see that the correlations matter. Using the patented features, charts, graphs and all the various other data tools in iDashboard, you will be able to see how various data interplay’s with each other.
Save hours of time by getting results in real-time.
The days of having outdated reports you need to sift through are over. You will be able to connect your data to your iDashboards. Then, you will have charts and graphs that are automatically updated to show you the most recent information. You will also have access to the most relevant data based on your specifications.
Sync, all your data analysis sources, to provide you with information in real-time and utilize automatic updates. Using tools like Excel Auto Uploader, you can set it by intervals with times as quick as 60 seconds to push your data to the cloud. Through this feature, you can receive automatic real-time email and text alerts, so you are always on top of your metrics no matter where you are.
Keep your data analysis information safe and secure.
Rest easy knowing that when you are working with a business intelligence tool, you are getting the security you can count on. Since at iDashboards, their highest priority is making sure your sensitive data is secure, you will have access to the highest security standards.
Using role-based permissions, you will be able to control which individuals in your organization can have access to the dashboards. You will also be able to assign individuals to edit or access the information. Always choose the hosting for your dashboards, and that can be in your firewall or iDashboards.
Pricing Details of iDashboards:
There are three different pricing plans you can choose from at varying levels. Go through them and determine which one will work best for you.
This plan costs $14.95 per user per month. It includes all the personal features and allows for 2 to 10 users.
This plan is $29.95 a month per user. Included in this plan is all the group features. Along with this, you have a minimum of users, live support, analytics and reports. Furthermore, you will be able to have access to Excel Auto-Uploader, street-level mapping, and iDI-Data Blending. Finally, you get unlimited Web-view.
For $39.95 a month per user, you get all the professional features. Additionally, you can have an on-premise implementation, wall display, custom branding, scheduled reports, and database connection. Furthermore, you get a custom URL and can have alerts. Finally, there is a single sign-on, and this intelligence software can be used outside of North America.
There is also the option to receive custom quotes that include all the features you could want and an individualized success manager. For this more in-depth plan, you will need to contact the vendor to get a quote.
Technical Details of iDashboards:
The iDashboards is a cloud-deployed software to act as a business intelligence solution. Therefore, you can use it on any computer with any operating system. These operating systems include Windows, Mac and Linux. There is also a web-based version you can use to access your dashboards anywhere and at any time.
Supported language for iDashboards is English.
Support Details of iDashboards:
Having something as organizational sensitive as a business intelligence solution, you want to be sure that your information will always be secure. You also want to be sure that your intelligence software will work well for you. Therefore, when you run into issues, you need to know that you will have the full support of iDashboads at your disposal.
Here are the various support options you get with this intelligence software.
- Email: When you get your account with iDashboards, with have an email address provided to you that you can use to contact them when encountering issues. They respond fairly quickly to help you as efficiently as possible.
- Phone: There is a toll-free North American number you can use to contact them. Through this number, you will be able to speak to a representative quickly and get help immediately.
- Live Support: Through your account, you will have access to chat options with iDashboards. The chat option will put you in touch with a live representative who can help you rectify issues remotely. They will help you deal with issues as quickly as possible.
- Tickets: For larger technical issues, you can create a ticket through their internal helpdesk. The helpdesk option will put your ticket into a queue, and it will be evaluated based on severity and placed in a tier. Technical support specialists will get to your ticket as quickly as possible.
- Training: There are a variety of training options you can utilize. Training options range from an online database of information to the individualized training. Check out the online webinars and the community to help you learn from other users. Finally, have access to the FAQ section which will help you with commonly asked questions.
When you are looking for a business intelligence solution, you want to be sure that you are getting exactly what your organization needs. It is essential that you use an intelligence software that will help you with your reporting which keeping things organized and secure. Therefore, you should do your research and find one that will work best for you. Listen to experts and read various reviews to help you make an informed decision.
iDashboards does come complete with a wide range of features and benefits that you can utilize. By utilizing the various tools associated with this intelligence software, you will be able to do data analysis easily and more efficiently than before. Everything from the full customization to the large variety of support options makes iDashboards a true contender. It also helps that they are very reasonably priced.
Overall, you know what your needs are. iDashboards provides a lot of data analysis tools that can be very beneficial to you. However, that is for you to determine. Always do your homework when looking for a business intelligence solution. Only choose the intelligence software that is best for you.