What is HubSpot CRM?
Several companies have been putting much premium on customer relations because they know that clients are the backbone of their business. They have recognized the fact that without their loyal customers, they can never achieve their target sales.
The HubSpot CRM can be utilized as a partner in managing customer relations and in ensuring that their concerns are addressed accordingly and within the prescribed time. Enterprises that have just realized the relevance of customer relationship management can bank on the benefits of this software. They can expect that their marketing promotion efforts and sales can increase by maximizing the platform’s potentials.
The sales team of the company, especially those that are still considered beginner or catering the mid-market, can make use of the HubSpot CRM to the fullest. They can enjoy its features without having to break their budget for advertising and promotional events.
The HubSpot CRM gives companies a hand in tracking and monitoring the performance of their sales department. The dashboard provides a picture of the team’s activities for each member to view. It likewise monitors the deals the company generates as well as the performance of each sales agent.
Overall, the platform is a perfect companion when it comes to improving marketing strategies and increasing sales.
HubSpot CRM Benefits
The HubSpot CRM offers several benefits to its users. It comes with a number of advantages to make the life of its users, particularly the managers and salespeople, more convenient as they work their way towards hitting their targets. Among the major benefits of using the platform are the following:
- No need to reinvent the wheel. Whatever your workflow is, there is no reason to worry about the possibility of overhauling it to fit with the HubSpot CRM system. You can continue to use your existing workflow and just integrate the software into it.
- Easy to use. The software is designed in such a way that even a not so techie individual can be comfortable using it. It has no complicated commands that could cause others to refuse it.
- It is a certified Google partner. Dealing with a Google partner means that you are about to experience a competitive advantage. Definitely, this is good for your business or organization.
- Integration with relevant and widely used apps. The HubSpot CRM can be integrated with many famous apps with the aim to provide a wonderful experience for its users. The software can be used with Shopify, Microsoft Dynamics, Zapier, Salesforce, and other tools relevant to marketing and sales.
- Free for everyone. It really does not matter if you are still a start-up who wants to maximize the advantages of dealing with customers online. You can already enjoy a wide range of features without the need to spend even a single a penny. What is good about it, too, is the fact that you can use it for as long as you want. Unlike other business solutions, the accessibility of the software is not limited to 30 or 60 days.
- Linking to every existing sales process. What many users like about the HubSpot CRM is its capability to link the account to different modern processes in sales. It can, therefore, be linked to your company’s social media accounts, websites or specific web pages, email services, and even phone calls.
- No issues with any software ecosystem. Its flexibility as a software makes it blend with any ecosystem. In short, users will never be confronted with challenges pertaining to applicability or compatibility.
- Faster transaction and customer deals recording. The software helps in making transactions with customers faster. You can import the leads from your email in as fast as one click. Once the leads become part of your system, monitoring them becomes easier.
- Total view of the sales performance. A close to real-time recording of your sales-related information and data is possible with HubSpot CRM. You will be provided with a full look of how your company performs in terms of successful and failed deals, comparative data of targets versus actual accomplishments and schedule of appointments.
- Automatic log of activities. There is an automatic log for every interaction or engagement that a customer has with the company, whether through social media, email or through a phone call. Therefore, you can keep track of all these activities, especially if you synchronize this feature with Outlook or Gmail.
- Knowing a contact more via a single window. Getting more pieces of information about a contact is not that challenging with HubSpot CRM. By looking at a single window, you can already a picture of who you are talking to. What is also good about this is the multitude of information it provides, which is not only limited to the name and kind of job the person has. It can give you the details of your engagements – from the exchange of emails to the notes you assigned to such contact.
- Real-time communication. Preserving a good relationship with clients is a must. However, there are instances when this is sacrificed because of inefficient communication. With HubSpot CRM, you can have a one-on-one communication with the clients for a more personalized touch.
HubSpot CRM Features
As a business solution, it is the goal of this widely used software to provide features that will surely bring about change in the company’s processes and accomplishments. The HubSpot CRM is no stranger to this. In fact, it designed features that customers, big or small, will enjoy.
You can design your own HubSpot CRM in a manner that would help your sales agents in identifying which among the activities they must give their full attention to. The custom view will lead your sales representatives to the most important details they need to know.
Deal and Task Board
Deals and tasks are among the most common things you hear and see about the HubSpot CRM. The Deal feature allows you to define your processes and customize the stages involved. Meanwhile, the Task feature gives you a hand on how to get a view of the Board, Table and Agenda.
You can integrate all the important details of your transactions and deals to ensure that you get notified whenever an update is available.
Drag and Drop Communicator
At times, you find it difficult to manage an account using a lot of steps and involves complex instructions. With the simple drag and drop method, everything becomes easier to handle and manage.
Your phone number can be integrated into your account to capture all the activities and transactions that get through it.
Your activities can be integrated into your email. By doing so, the leads you generate from your email can be uploaded to your CRM system.
Website integration can be done in order to capture the leads you generate from your website. Since the information is already stored in the HubSpot CRM platform, it will be easier to monitor them.
Social Media Integration
Reach more potential clients and markets through the social media integration capability of the software from HubSpot. With the feature, your chances of hitting higher sales increase.
Add companies in your HubSpot CRM account. You can also associate companies with the contacts you have.
Sending Personalized Emails
A lot of platforms or apps definitely allow the creation of personalized emails. Of course, this is a common capability. Nevertheless, what the HubSpot CRM does is craft personalized emails and send them based on the schedules you have set for them to reach the intended recipients.
Creation of Email Templates
Are you tired of sending the same content over and over again because of the same concerns that reach you? There is a solution to that!
You can convert your repetitive content into a template to save you time and effort in composing such. And since sending the template will only take a few seconds, you can instantly respond to customers.
Whenever a potential client or lead downloads an attachment or accesses an email, you will be prompted right away.
This will give you the advantage of who you should follow-up for a deal to materialize.
Making Calls from the CRM
Making calls from within the HubSpot CRM will give you some advantages. You can easily call a contact with just one click. Furthermore, you can opt whether to record or not your conversation with a contact. Whatever your decision would be, you can always be sure that a log of said activity will be saved in the contact’s timeline.
Manage your time more efficiently by booking more meetings during your work hours. You can sync your calendar into the CRM system and your prospects will just pick a date which is still available.
Enriching Contacts Database
Being in the marketing and sales department means that you need to generate as many leads as you can. After all, this list could help you corner potential markets and customers.
With HubSpot CRM software, your contacts database can be populated automatically so that your sales team can already have an idea on who they should target to deal with.
Keep a record of your website visitors and capture them into a database with their details. And whenever there are contacts who submitted their forms more than once, the system will automatically merge them to avoid duplication.
While the software can be accessed and used for free, three paid plans are likewise being offered for those who would like to optimize the benefits of using the HubSpot CRM.
- Analytics dashboard (lead)
- Forms collected
- Lead flows
- Activities of contacts
- Insights on company and contacts
- Management of contacts
- Available for $50 per month
- All included features of the free version
- Branding of HubSpot CRM removed
- Form fields are customized
- Technical support through phone and email
- Available for $200 per month (minimum rate)
- Subscription billed on a per year basis
- All features included in the Starter plan
- Tools for blogging and creation of content
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and strategy for content
- Mobile optimization
- Marketing through email
- Social media
- Dashboard for analytics
- Landing pages
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate (standard)
- Availability of sub-domain
- A maximum of 3,000 website sessions per month
- Available for $800 per month (minimum rate)
- Subscription billed on a per year basis
- All features included in the Basic plan
- Automation of marketing processes
- Integration of Salesforce
- Nurturing is goal-based
- A/B or split testing
- Smart content
- Reporting of attribution
- Website sessions are unlimited
- Available for $2,400 per month (minimum rate)
- Subscription billed on a per year basis
- Revenue reporting is customized
- Event triggers are customized
- Event reporting is customized
- Report on contacts
- Report on companies
- Lead scoring is predictive
- Segmentation is event-based
- Website sessions are unlimited
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Windows Mobile
- Generally free
Types of Clients
- Small enterprises
- Medium businesses
- Large companies
- Hosted through Cloud
When it is your first time to use an app or software, it is somehow expected that you would be communicating with the developer from time to time to ask about some concerns. With HubSpot CRM, you have the privileges to access the following to get your message across:
The phone number of the developer’s customer care unit can be given a ring to get their words about your urgent concern. You may want to use this option so that you can describe the situation better.
With the popularity of the internet these days, reaching the tech team through live support could just be the most convenient option for you.
Another option to contact the developer for tech support is by sending a ticket of your concern. You can narrate the nature of your concern on the ticket then send it away.
The HubSpot CRM developer provides a training intervention for its users. This will help them as they use or manage their own account or their company’s.